A suite of services to get your business started and grow your brand on the web.
THE WAY WE WORK
STEP 1- Verification Planning and Scheduling
- Once the Verification Application has been accepted, ABS BEE will allocate a Verification Analyst. The analyst will arrange to meet with you at your office to provide BBBEE training and take you through the items for which you can claim BEE points.
- This is an important step, because if you do not understand the rules applicable to you, your score will not be a true reflection of your BEE Status.
- During this meeting, the analyst will show you what evidence is required for verification and leave a checklist with you to use in preparing your evidence.
- We encourage you to complete the evidence collection phase within 30 days of receiving the Verification Manual (ABS117). At this point, the evidence will be collected and evaluated by the Verification Analyst.
STEP 2 – Assessment of Collected Evidence
- Once it has been collected, the Verification Analyst assesses the evidence. The analyst determines which evidence needs to be audited and prepares a verification plan based on samples drawn from the BEE elements, communicating the Verification Plan & Schedule to you.
STEP 3- On-Site Verification
- Once you have signed-off the Verification Plan, ABS will conduct an on-site verification which will include:
- Client Briefing – ABS will begin with an on-site client briefing to introduce the team and resolve any last-minute issues or questions.
- Verification of Each Element – ABS will then verify each element required in the codes according to the verification plan.
- Exit Briefing – Once ABS has completed the on-site verification, we will set up a final meeting with your management team to discuss any issues and further actions to be taken.
STEP 4 – Finalization of Verification Report
- On completing the on-site verification, the Verification Manager audits the client file to ensure compliance with SANAS R47, the BEE Codes of Good Practice and our internal standards and procedures.
- Only after these requirements have been checked, will Serite BEE provide a report of its verification findings. You will have 30 days to appeal or query any result of the Verification. Should an organization wish to BEE, they should immediately contact the Managing Director to lodge an appeal. BEE has an independent appeals procedure that is automatically activated under these circumstances. This procedure can be downloaded from our website (www.beeonline.co.za). An appeal must be lodged with BEE within one month of the report.
- Should there be no appeals, or once any issues surrounding the verification have been addressed, Serite BEE will issue you with a final BBBEE Verified Scorecard and Certificate.